Friday 3 June 2011

Gathering wif my old friends at Tea Garden 3Jun2011

Im really happy 2day cuz can meet my old's friends again..long time din meet them oledi loh..really miss them oh..especially Ai Fang, Ivy, and my beloved milk milk...i juz realise i oledi half year almost near 1 year din meet them loh...BUT finally gt chance to meet them again..they oso long time din see loh...anyway i wanna thanks to Ai Fang cuz she treat me breakfast tat morning o..I really very touch...hope FRIENDSHIP FOREVER ya...^^

peace!!!my beloved milk milk n me...she bcum pretty from day to day^^

Ai Fang, Ivy and me..really happy when see them^^

nice!!!


I like tis pic so much..scissor, paper stone^^

yeah!!!us again..^^

four of us...nice pic^^






yeah!!!special pic- me n Ivy..long time din take photo wif her loh...

wooo...one special pic again tat is Ai Fangggg...oso long time din meet her loh..almost one year loh...^^

Ai Fang n me again!!!!!

my beloved milk mlik n me again...

omg!!!FAT and blur...hahahaha

four of us again....nice!!!^^



No comments:

Post a Comment