Thursday 9 June 2011

pizza wif my brother and cousins 9Jun2011^^

have a nice day too...supper wif my brother and cousin in Pizza Hut near by Tj Mart..actually I seldom to eat supper one but 2day is special loh...my naughty brother wanna me to treat him to eat the 50%'s pizza loh...he always bully me de loh...@@ finally I decided to treat him and my cousins loh...never maid lah...the important we happy and enjoy in thr loh...oso long time four of us din eat 2gether loh^^ special meals on thursday are Island supreme personal pan pizza, cheese baked meatballs, and 热带有气饮料...but finally we juz ordered 3 personal Islandsupreme's pan pizza, one cheese baked meatballs and one jar of pepsi^^

50%'s menu from Monday to Friday^^

yeah!!!Pizza Hut...

our plate, folks and spoons^^

my flavour chili sauce...cant without it when eating pizza..hehe^^

1 jar of pepsi^^

pizza tat we ordered...Island Supreme and cheese baked meatballs^^

haha...finally we finished all de food ady...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment