Friday 10 June 2011

happy and funny day~~

b4 I bec to Perlis, my friends said wanna meet me again. So finally they decided to go Sutera Utama's food paradise to take our dinner...When we reached thr, they decided to go Super Shabu Shabu steamboat, den I juz followed them oni loh..haha^^we had many fun when enjoy our steamboat...really enjoy^^nice dinner wif my buddy tat is Wei Hong and Cristine..After we finished our dinner, we went to Sutera Mall for shopping a while and digest cuz we all ate to full liao loh...haha^^so need go to walk walk to digest our food...when in Sutera Mall, we went to Carrefour supermarket to buy yogurt drink...2 bottle juz oni RM 6.99, very cheap!!!finally, wei hong and me bought 2 bottle but cristine bought 4 bottle cuz she said they have many sisters, so need bought many bottle mah..haha..so funny her^^

wanna press tis the started juz can start cooked our food...very special rite???gt big n small fire de oh...haha

my tom yam soup, the taste so so oni loh...nt very nice lah...^^

旋转式火锅^^


my flavour chili, eat anything cant without it^^


nice...炸云吞和芋泥角!!

woo...me!!!


woo...slide of abalone...



Super Shabu Shabu in Sutera Utama

me and Wei Hong...

me and Wei Hong again^^

omg...we had been finished eating BUT Cristine still keep eating...hahaha

peace!!!me again^^




me and Cristine^^

me and Cristine again^^

3 of us...nice pic^^



nice too^^

I like it so much^^

me again^^

yeah!!!me again^^


No comments:

Post a Comment