Wednesday 8 June 2011

lunch in Hong Kong Kim Gary after bec from Singapore 8Jun2011


In tat day, I decided went to Singapore to buy Korean Maggi Mee n 出前一丁in Sheng Song and wanna bring it bec to Perlis, unfortunately I taken wrong bus in Singapore, so I din bought any Maggi Mee in thr. So sad me...t.t. After bec from Singapore, my cousin n I decide to go City Square shopping a while. City Square juz bside the Malaysia Checkpoint oni, very near nia...When reached City Square, we went to enjoy our lunch 1st cuz too hungry loh...hehe^^..finally we enjoyed our lunch in Hong Kong’s Kim Gary, really long time din go thr to eat loh...good taste^^b4 bec we had bought 5 pieces of tart in the famous Robbin...really nice^^
wooo...nice soya bean's ice cream..we ate in Counway Point Singapore^^

Mr.bean

Hong Kong's Kim Gary Restaurant

yummy yummyyyy!!!our dessert^^

my meal tat I ordered..yummy!!!



tissue!!!


dessert and drinks tat we ordered...

dessert, soup and drinks again!!!^^

cheese baked chicken rice..yummyyyyy

cheese baked chicken rice again...
our bus ticket...the long long 1 is Malaysia bus's ticket..^^
yeah!!!tis is Singapore bus's ticket^^
Malaysia and Singapore bus's ticket^^
tis is ezlink card...tis useful card can use when take bus and MRT in Singapore, so easy!!!hope Malaysia using tis type of card in the future^^
ezlink card again^^

No comments:

Post a Comment