Friday 17 June 2011

A nice night wif friends^^

juz left few days den wanna go bec to Perlis liao...so sad!!!but last night come out yamcha again in Waiting Bar cafe wif my best best best best friends tat is Khai Sin n Cristine, we known each other almost near 7 years loh...we are really good friend oh...although I study in Perlis bt still miss her everyday n sometime will call her loh...Khai Sin oso nt acceptable although she in Johor....aiyoooo!!!actually we will call each other for share our sadness and happiness's thing loh...cuz she noe me den I noe her loh...haha^^想想下我们的友情已有七年咯。。真的不容易哦!!!有感情了啦。。以前上课和你一起坐,补习也坐你隔壁,去shopping也和你一起,什么东西都一定要和你说的咯!!现在在Perlis读书了也把那的事告诉你哦!所以想你是难免的啦。。哈哈。。anyway hope us friendship forever till we die lah..^^

khai sin n me...^^


woo..so special!!!gt 2 light oh...^^

our fried!!!actually I forgotten to take photo b4 eat loh..haiz!!!

haiz..finished ady juz take photo...so stupid me!!!

wooo..nice!!!I like it..

nice too^^

blur pic bt nice oh...I like it too..






No comments:

Post a Comment