Friday 10 June 2011

my dream- BALLET^^

finally I graduated from my long journey's ballet and finished all grade of examination...I really like to dance since I was youth..but now studying in Perlis had been ady seldom gt chance to dance and learn from my beloved teacher tat is Ms Pua..really very sad loh..I juz can dance wif my buddy when I have holidays or sem break, but I will continue to dance although my stamina and jumping had been drop from day to day. B4 I come to Perlis my jumping is must better in my class if compare wif my buddy, but now is ady dropped. Never maid lah, the important I should always keep my basic of ballet..actually my dream is wanna to get teaching certificate and bcum a ballet teacher but finally I choose to bcum a school teacher and now studying Teaching college campus Perlis@@.....tis is cuz I thinks school teacher gt many advantages if compare wif ballet teacher especially gt many terms holidays oh..I like it^^so finally i still put my ballet to bcum my entertainment and exercise loh...BUT I will try my best too to get the Teaching Certificate for my backup in the future..^^

my previous student...cute and beautiful^^

she again..^^

pink, blue, white, yellow..these is our ribbon for exam..

my previous student again...I teach her when she was 4 years old, now she was ady primary 2 loh...so fast^^

yeah!!!my buddy and my beloved teacher tat is Woan Jiun n Ms Pua

us again...smile again^^


smile^^

nice^^

nice too!!!!

she again..Alicia!!!sure will always miss u de...

yeah!!!nice pose...

me n Pei Ting...

me, Pei Ting and Woan Jiun...Peace^^

woo...tis is my daughter...

cute!!!


family^^





my legs...on pointe^^


my buddy^^

my buddy again^^

I like it so much...

wooo!!!!nice pose...

woo...

No comments:

Post a Comment