Sunday 19 June 2011

The night tat I bec~~18Jun2011

actually I felt very sad when wanna from Johor to Perlis...cuz wanna leave my home almost near 2 months. Night cant sleep wif my counsin n flight wif my brother...haha...actually nt flight wif him lah!!!like to play wih him oni..^^2 months actually is a long journey for me arrrr...tat night my aunty n my cousin fetch me to Larkin Central to take bus bec to Perlis loh...haiz!!! anyway, I ady in Perlis now...so study hard lah...n waiting for next holidays n bec home to gather wif my cousin, brother n all my friendssssssss....I will always miss u all de...although Im in Perlis BUT my heart is in Johor...^^

aiyooo...so fat me..tis pic is taken in bus station Larkin while waiting the bus coming^^
JESSIE I will always miss u de.....wahahahahahaha...
U must study hard ya^^wish u all the best ya^^


Endsssssssssss...

1 comment: